Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Uzbekistan (Tashkent). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Uzbekistan (Tashkent), our good relationship to Center for Science, Technology and Marketing Research (UNICON.UZ), Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications (MITC), Uzbek Agency for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (UZSTANDARD), as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Uzbekistan trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Uzbekistan we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of Uzbekistan
General information about Uzbekistan
Commonwealth of Independent States
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Uzbekistan
Authority / Regulatory Body
Center for Science, Technology and Marketing Research (UNICON.UZ), Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications (MITC), Uzbek Agency for Standardization, Metrology and Certification (UZSTANDARD)
Validity Period of Certification
Certificate covers only one production location. Customs requires a certificate for each production location.
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Uzbekistan
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type I plug has two flat pins in a V-shape as well as a grounding pin. A version of the plug, which only has the two flat pins, exists as well. The Australian plug also works with sockets in China. Australia’s standard plug/socket system is rated 10 amps but a plug/socket configuration rated 15 amps also exists, although the ground pin is wider. A standard 10 amp plug will fit into a 15 amp socket but not the other way around.
Alternate Country Names
Republic of Uzbekistan O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Ўзбекистон Республикаси Usbekistan Ouzbékistan Uzbekistan Uzbekistán Узбекистан ウズベキスタン 우즈베키스탄