Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We offer our reliable services concerning Type Approval in Andorra. Our distinguished contact with the authority, Andorra Telecom, as well as our know-how in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) will ensure a trouble-free and cost-effective market access.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, RF etc.
- Completion of application forms and other mandatory documents
- Testing in our accredited labs to issue Test Reports and Certificates according to national standards
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local certification organizations
- Coordinate verification testing on already certified products
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
We can send you a short-termed tentative offer based on a Datasheet:
GEO / MAP of Andorra
General information about Andorra
Andorra la Vella
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Andorra
Authority / Regulatory Body
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
Label Example for Andorra
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Andorra
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type F electrical plug (also known as a Schuko plug) has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart. It is similar to the Type E plug but has two earth clips on the side rather than a female earth contact. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type F plugs are rated 16 amps.