Mission and Vision
As IB-Lenhardt AG, we create optimal solutions for our customer's worldwide type approval projects and global market access solutions, and we focus on maximum quality, customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness. Together we are the initiator for the complete handling and optimization in the type approval process and in the portfolio expansion of our customers.
Our strengths are, on the one hand, the most modern technology, our specially developed IT system TAMSys®, with which we can easily implement and monitor all projects and which we can adapt to individual customers. On the other hand, we have experienced and qualified employees, whose satisfaction we value most - enthusiastic employees also delight our customers.
The quality management policy of IB-Lenhardt AG
As one of the market leaders in the type approval sector, IB-Lenhardt AG is committed to offering its customers the highest level of quality at all times, always secured and improved by integrating and adapting ISO 9001 at the maximum in everyday business processes.
For more information please refer to our Quality Policy statement.
In order to keep in step with the constant changes, especially in the field of communication technology, we invest a lot in the training and further education of our employees through training courses and seminars. This is how we ensure a continuous improvement in quality and efficiency.
Thanks to our transparent company structure and our innovative process optimizations, we are able to offer our customers support and advice at attractive prices, which further strengthens our market position.
We maintain and amplify our customer portfolio by always offering a level of service which not only fulfils our customers‘ expectations, but also exceeds them.
Our highest quality goals
- Offering our customers personal advice and support with high quality services and our long-term experience
- Providing fast and on-schedule results by the medium of state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions
- Consistent integration of the latest technology in all workflows which leads to the realization of trouble-free project processes
- Execution of the processes according to the ISO 9001:2015 system
- Improving the skills and efficiency of management and staff through audits, education and training
- Living and promoting the culture of continuous improvement and the “right the first time“ principle
- Cultivating risk-based thinking
- Promoting the quality management and tracking the implementation through internal audits, management review, corrective and preventive action
- Hiring experienced and motivated employees who enable a smooth cooperation
- Amplifying our range of services to offer our customers the most complete service possible