ArmeniaArmenian Market Access
Armenia is a member of the EAEU (currently a total of 5 countries - Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan), nevertheless, apart from the EAEU technical regulations of the Customs Union there is a NATIONAL conformity assessment procedure which is based on the Decree N°2228 on the technical regulations of Radio and Telecommunications devices.
The following devices are included for mandatory certification:
- fax units
- digital computing machines with a mass not exceeding 10kg and consisting a central processing unit, a keyboard, and a display
- other computers
- wireless handsets, cell phones, etc.
- other phone equipment
- base stations
- machines for receiving, converting and transmitting or restoring voice, or other data including switching devices and routers
- portable receivers for receiving call signals or messages and other devices
- telephone answering systems
- transmission devices as well as receivers-transmitter equipment
- radio remote control equipment
- analog and digital reading systems and other equipment
Certificates are issued for 1 year.
National marking/labeling information is available at IBLAG.